? ??????????????Party Monster? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1749 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Big 'Ol Boomers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2058 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Colors Col BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Assignment1 (Postcard)

Salam and hello everyones..so today I would like to share with you guys about my art work for first Assignment that need us to create postcard..here we go..


1) This is the first thing we need to do..we need to set the size 5x7 and makesure the backgroound of the postcard is white..





2 ) We need to choose the image to set as background




The image become like this..


3) Then,I choosed the suitable image to put inside my postcard and I try to blend the images..






I try to resize the images and put as nice as can,add some text like "Morning and Night"And go to Wrap text and choose the style..so here i choose Fish..


4) Next, again I add some text and type 2008-->followed with the Lasso tools to cut the image.Here,I cut the firework and duplicate them..for the text I choosed the style..




5) Next, I add another images..So here, I choosed the Malaysia Flag..




6) Next, again I type the text "MERDEKA DAY'S, 12PM and KLCC"Set the size 48 and choose the suitable font..



7) Again I add another text to put below the image: Merdeka 51th








8) I add again another text to the right side..




9) And lastly, I put some text at the bottom: I love Malaysia..




This is the final result of my postcard..



0 comments: