? ??????????????Party Monster? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1749 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Big 'Ol Boomers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2058 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Colors Col BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

Assignment2( Website)

This is my last assignment for this subject.After this, we are going to sit the Final Exam Here we go...


1) I,m using Macromedia Dreamweaver to develop the site's.After that make a screenshot using Adobe Photoshop.Start with Home Page.










2) About Me


A bit story about my self

3) Blog








Actually, from My Blog site..you can view also my blog too .I link it after I developed my blog page's.Another info also, each images (Large size infront) you also can click and go to blog site again.







4) My Gallery








This is a few images during my tutorial that I put inside and after you click the link of Tutorial there also can link to my blog site again.



5) Contact








Maybe other viewer needs my info but makesure only important things.They can contact me by email address or my current address or can contatc me with the following number.



6) Posting in Host

After done develop or creating website, I'll try to registered in free hosting.So that, other visitors or viewer can go through my site also and maybe can give me suggestion in order to improved my creativity and so on.This is my first trial.Hope You can enjoy also in order to creating and posting the site's.Have a good try for all.

Thanks a lot for my beloved Tutor Mdm Lydia and Lecturer Mr. Kamarulzaman,my mum,my love Halim and also to all my friends.Pray for me also for my Final Exam at 9th Oct 2008.
Thanks you so much

With Love
atiqah10













































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is your website link?

Anonymous said...

http://atiqah10.white.prohosting.com